BioEnergy Consult has accomplished a wide range of consultancy, advisory, mentorship and training assignments in the fields of Biomass Energy, Waste-to-Energy, Solid Waste Management and Industrial Waste Management in different countries.
Our Core Team, comprising of Waste-to-Energy Experts, Biomass Energy Specialists, Waste Management Consultants, Biogas Professionals and Recycling Experts, is committed to making Planet Earth a better place to live.
In addition to our professional endeavors, we are actively involved in providing voluntary guidance to social entrepreneurs, researchers and students in our areas of expertise.
Here are some of our successful projects we have accomplished in recent years:
- Design of garbage room for a large commercial cum residential complex in Jeddah
- Mapping of Biomass Resources in Southeast Asia
- Design of garbage chiller for a large commercial cum residential complex in Jeddah
- Feasibility Study for setting up medium-scale aluminium recycling plant in Africa
- Technology Evaluation and Selection for MSW-to-Energy Project in Lebanon
- Feasibility Study of MSW-to-Energy Project in Pakistan
- Feasibility Study of PKS Utilization in Indonesia
- Training Workshop on Sustainable Waste Management
- Conference Production of Oman Waste and Environmental Services (OWES) Conference
- Data Collection for Solid Waste Management Project in Jeddah
- Market Intelligence Study on PKS Production in Indonesia
- Evaluation of Rice Husk Pellet Market in Vietnam
- Review and Analysis of Rice Husk Pelletization Technologies and Industry Standards
- Technical Evaluation of Pellet Production from Energy Crops
- Feasibility Study of 1MW Food Waste-to-Energy Biogas Power Plant
- Intensive Training Program on Waste-to-Energy
- Intensive Training Program on Biomass Gasification
- Techno-commercial Evaluation of Biomass Gasification Systems
- Assessment of Biomass Resource Base in Southeast Asia
- Process Design, Feasibility Studies and Risk Analysis of Waste-to-Energy Facilities
- Assessment of Agricultural Biomass Wastes in Southeast Asia
- Technical, Economic and Environmental Analysis of Anaerobic Digestion Plants
- Development of Solid Waste Management Sector in Nigeria
- Feasibility Study of Anaerobic Digestion Plants in Vegetable and Fruit Markets
- Process Design of Large-Scale Biogas Plants for Power Generation
- Design and Operation of 1MW Anaerobic Digestion Project.
- Techno-economic Resource Assessment for Biogas Production