Buying the Bitcoin may not be a viable option for many investors. In such a situation, there are some alternatives to earning the Bitcoin besides buying it. And the good news is that for most of these alternative means, you actually have to do practically nothing to start earning the crypto coins. Below is a list of the simple ways one can earn the Bitcoin:
- To begin with, you can start earning the Bitcoin when you have an account in a cryptocurrency exchange. The best crypto exchanges where you can buy BTC are KuCoin, Binance, and CoinMama etc. This is almost similar to people keeping their funds in bank accounts and getting interests on deposits. Here, you can simply lend out your Bitcoins in exchange for other crypto coins or get Bitcoins in exchange of traditional fiat currencies like the USD or GBP. When you can transfer Bitcoins to a financial service provider, it is possible to earn interest over time.
- You can enjoy cash-back in BTC when you shop for something online. For instance, eBay offers buyers a cash-back offer for purchasing from hundreds of sites; they have tie-ups with almost all big retailers. When you install the Chrome Extension and make an account, eBay notifies you when there are discounts on any retailer website. All you have to do is click on this to get your discounts and after each quarter eBay gives you a check. Another popular site offering similar advantages if Lolli which will give you cash back in Bitcoin when you buy from websites like Macy’s or Sephora.
- You can accept payments in Bitcoin for services you render. There are many people who are now accepting Bitcoin as salaries for their work. For freelancers like musicians, artists, and writer, this can be a viable option. Examples are Bit wage, Angel’s List, Jobs4Bitcoin, Crypto Jobs, and Crypto Grind etc.
- You could also earn Bitcoin through mining. You will need specialized computers capable of solving complex mathematical puzzles to earn rewards. For operating a mining rig on your own, you are going to need dedicated mining hardware, mining software, a wallet etc. Solo mining will not yield profits as desired, and joining a mining pool may give you higher payouts.
- Earning Bitcoin is possible through trading and this is by far the simplest way to earn more Bitcoins. You will find multiple trading strategies to trade Bitcoins and traders typically have their own preferred methods for trading. One way is using automated bitcoin trading software applications. The most commonly used method is leverage trading where traders borrow money for bolstering trading, and these are called crypto loans.
- You can also earn more Bitcoins with affiliate marketing; this is the most popular method for news websites, bloggers and social media influencers to make more money. For this companies will give you promotional codes and unique URLs that you must send out to your respective audiences. If anyone clicks on these links and thereafter makes a buy, you get a reward.