Cryptocurrencies may have become the buzzword today but they are still far being adopted by the mainstream. While most people may have heard of the Bitcoin, very few know how actually to earn and use it. The easiest way you can be involved in the cryptocurrency world is by researching on the crypto coins.
The best way to earn Bitcoins may be by buying them on a cryptocurrency exchange in exchange of fiat currencies or other crypto coins. The alternative is to earn Bitcoins through mining. In this, you will need specialized computers capable of solving complex cryptographic puzzles. On solving these, you can get rewards in the form of new Bitcoins. So, the question remains, is there any other way to get Bitcoins apart from investing and mining?
How you can earn Bitcoins without mining or investing?
- Crowd holding is a platform aimed at creating a large community of Bitcoin holders through crowd sourcing. In this, startups provide tasks on this platform so that users can offer their feedback to earn tokens as rewards.
- You can use your own business to earn Bitcoins by simply stating that you are prepared to accept Bitcoins as payment.
- You may earn more Bitcoins by doing certain tasks allotted to you by specific websites. In most cases, you simply have to visit these sites and view their advertisements. This hardly takes up much time or effort, and the sites will pay you in Bitcoins in exchange.
- If you own Bitcoins already you can earn more through interest payments. So, you basically lend the Bitcoins to others and you charge an interest on such loans. You may either lend Bitcoins to someone you know directly, or go through any of the trusted P2P platforms.
- You can even get tipped in Bitcoins, strange as it may sound. You can start a blog for instance and get rewarded in Bitcoins.
- Trading your Bitcoins is definitely one of the best ways to invest and earn more Bitcoins. You can create an account using a reliable CFD provider and then deposit a small amount to begin trading. You can also use automated bitcoin trading applications like bitcoin era to improve the quality of trading.
- You could also start working for companies that are willing to pay their workers in Bitcoins. So, you could get a job as a freelancer, like a writer or an artist, and start earning Bitcoins as payment for services rendered.
- Bounty campaigns are incentive-driven rewards that are provided by startups to people. So, when a startup launches a new service or product, it may offer rewards to individuals willing to do certain tasks for them. The participants will get paid in crypto coins for their services. Whether it is writing in social media website, sharing links, or conducting signature campaigns, they will get paid by the businesses. Users can therefore do micro tasking and earn Bitcoins.
- Finally, you can start blogging to earn more Bitcoins. Bloggers aim at making money by creating an audience for their write-ups and businesses are keen to market their products to that audience. They will use ads and referral links to reach out to this target audience; there are blogging platforms these days that pay you in crypto for creating content.