Choosing a degree is the first step to deciding what type of career you want to have in the future. Some majors offer stability, higher employability rates, and competitive salary more than others for 2021.
If you are on the fence about choosing a degree to pursue in the current job market, below are the top 10 best degrees to get in 2022:
- Software Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Information Technology
- Nuclear Engineering
- Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence
- Electronics Engineering
Top 10 Degrees in 2021
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has the following degrees listed as some of the top-rated careers in 2022.
- Cybersecurity – more so than ever before, has become a job that is in high demand. A bachelor’s degree in this major provides a career in coding, software development, a large corporation, or a government position.
- Software Engineering – the technology field is expanding by the minute. With a degree in software engineering, a student can obtain programming, web development, and many more technology-based jobs.
- Physics – given the current state of the world and the need for medical professionals, degrees in this field can lead to careers based in laboratories, medical research, and academia.
- Petroleum Engineering – the job market in this career field is highly competitive. Still, it has a lucrative payout if you land a position in areas such as economics, engineering, or environmental study.
- Information Technology – This degree can land you a job in a plethora of technology fields, to name a few:
- software development
- application development
6. Economics – most economists work in government-based jobs, but a degree in economics can also open up possibilities in data analyst careers. Economy and finance, like technology, are careers that will always be a necessity.
7. Renewable Energy Engineering– a degree in this field is on the list as renewable energy becomes a significant source for our planet. Engineers typically find careers in power plants, machinists, field engineer project managers, and so much more.
8. Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence – anticipated to be the fastest-growing job field, students obtaining this degree will dive into skills such as artificial intelligence, computer science, machinery, and robotics.
9. Chemistry – as one of the most popular of the science majors, a student earning a degree in chemistry can look towards careers as a chemist, laboratory researcher, biotechnologist, or chemical engineer, to list a few.
10. Electronic Engineering – students with a degree in this major are in high demand as they are the designers and creators of electronic devices. Aerospace, broadcast, and design engineers are some of the careers these degrees can fulfill.
Writing A College Essay
Using online essays for sale websites is a college student’s best friend when writing papers. College essays are nothing like the high school papers we are used to. For starters, there are factors like APA/MLA, citations, references, thesis paragraphs, and many other parts that were not required in high school. This resource will save you many hours pulling an overnighter in the library.
College Admissions Requirements
Once you have narrowed down the college that best suits your career needs, the lengthy college admissions application is your next step. A crucial part of the acceptance criteria is your essay; the most challenging part is figuring out what to say. Looking through a myriad of essay samples on various topics is a great way to get those juices flowing.
Finding a major aligned with your interests is just as important as finding one that will eventually be financially beneficial for your life. You have a better chance at successfully graduating if the major you choose also helps you achieve a sense of happiness and purpose.
Pingback: 5 Tips for Launching a Green Career | BioEnergy Consult
Pingback: How to Write a Strong Biotechnology Resume
Pingback: 7 Colleges to Graduate From to Apply for Top Auto Companies